Personal identification information.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Doqex website https://doqex.com (“the Site”), register on the site, use the Service, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or Service. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and billing information. Anonymous access to the Service is neither possible nor authorised. We will collect personal identification information from other Users that may relate to your use of the service. If Users refuse to supply personally identification information it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities and prevent certain features of the Service from operating or being accessible.
Non-personal identification information.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site or the Service. Non-personal identification information may include browser information, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, originating IP address and the Internet service providers used and other similar information.
Web browser cookies.
This website does not use any cookies.
How we use collected information.
Doqex may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve the Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To improve the Service – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide to process and facilitate payments for the Service. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site and Service feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to the Service. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Service.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site, the Service and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites.
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site or the Service that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms.
By using the Site or the Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Site or the Service. Your continued use of the Site or the Service following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1st Floor, 56A York Road
Phone: +44 (0) 1904 500255
This information was last updated 24th November 2021